The trusted performance of Cavitron® - now with the ease of
Ergonomically redesigned for:
Improved hygienist comfort
• Nearly one-third of dental health professionals cite musculoskeletal disorders as the reason for early retirement. —Burke FJT et al. Br Dent J .
• NEW Tap -On™ Technology activates scaling or air polishing with a single tap of the foot pedal, allowing the foot to rest during the procedure to reduce hygienist leg strain.
• NEW prophy mode auto cycles automatically alternate between air polish and rinse without a need to touch the pedal
• Additional power options include single-push turbo mode for up to 25% greater power and hands-free boost activation by pressing the pedal to the floor
• Finer water control allows for precise and convenient adjustment of lavage on the handpiece to the preferred setting
Plus all the benefits you have come to expect from Cavitron®:
360 ˚ Wireless Foot Control provides ease of operation and mobility.
• Automated Purge Function enables you to do another task while the system flushes and allows easier adherence to infection control guidelines.
• Rinse Function without cavitation allows for irrigation or flushing of debris in the procedural area.
• Illuminated Information Center provides indication of function in use and quick assessment of the unit for easy troubleshooting.
• SPS Technology (Sustained Performance System™) maintains tip stroke regardless of clinical load.
• Extended Low Power Range (BlueZone™) provides an extended low-power range for improved patient comfort when subgingivally scaling.
• Temporary Hands-Free Boost Mode allows quick removal of tenacious calculus by pressing the second position on the foot control.
• Jet-Mate™ Handpiece is detachable and autoclavable. The handpiece cable with swivel allows 330˚ rotation designed to provide ergonomic benefits by reducing cable drag.
• Lavage Control conveniently located on the handpiece allows easy adjusting without turning away from the patient.